In the simplest terms, ShelterCare helps people recover from homelessness. But we don’t do it alone. It takes a network of community partners like you to create a strong foundation, so that those who are homeless or on the verge of homelessness can build lasting stability and independence.
How Your Business Can Get Involved
On any given night in Lane County there are more than 1,500 people living on the streets or in emergency shelters, while many working families are one crisis away from losing their homes. You can help change this. Here’s how:
- Be a part of the ShelterCare About Homelessness campaign in October
- Sponsor a ShelterCare event
- Make a corporate donation
- Host a ShelterCare lunch and learn for your employees
- Organize a group to assist with a volunteer project
Have an Idea? Let’s Talk!
We would love to talk to you about how your business can partner with ShelterCare. Contact Kelly Johnson to get started, at (541) 686-1262 or email email@example.com.