The Eugene Chapter of National Association of Women in Construction organized a bedding drive for ShelterCare
Help Give Someone a Fresh Start
Individuals in our programs generally need household supplies to help them get started in their new residence. We accept donations of new and gently used kitchen and other household items, by appointment, based on need and quality.
To schedule a donation drop-off, please call Cheryl Breuer or Kelly Johnson in our development department at (541) 686-1262.
Items We Accept (New or nearly new, by appointment)
- Pots and pans (New or nearly new) We currently have all we need – thanks!
- Bedding, Twin and Full size (New) We currently have all we need – thanks!
- Towels (New) We currently have all we need – thanks!
- Personal hygiene supplies (Trial size shampoo, conditioner, lotion, tampons)
- Men's and women's socks (new only please)
- Gift cards to help new residents purchase food and household supplies from stores such as Wal Mart, Target, Home Depot and Winco.
Items We Cannot Accept
- Large TVs
If you wish to make a donation of supplies or items not listed here, send us an email or call (541) 686-1262 to see if your donation is a good fit for ShelterCare.