The health of our community depends on the collaboration of all our citizens working together. By investing in people who cannot recover their stability without support, we can create the community we all want — a community in which everyone can thrive. ShelterCare's programs depend upon community support to ensure the funding necessary to serve those needing our help. We do this work because everyone in our community deserves a home. Our tax id number is 23-7115003. Join us.
Here are some of the ways you can offer support:
To Donate Today: Click On This Button
- Send your check to ShelterCare, 499 W. 4th Ave. Eugene, OR, 97401;
- Call Us: For donations made by telephone using Visa or MasterCard, call (541) 686-1262;
- Automatic monthly donations from your checking or savings account is also available, call for information;
- Write, email or call us to add your name to ShelterCare’s mailing list;
- Contact Lucy Vinis, Development Director, for more information about donation needs and ways to donate at (541) 686-1262.
Our programs benefit from in-kind donations from the community throughout the year. Individuals leaving our shelters for new housing generally need bedding, towels, pots and pans, and other kitchen supplies to help them get started in their new residence. Please consider donating appropriate items, in new or nearly new condition.