ShelterCare's programs depend upon community support to ensure the funding necessary to serve those needing our help. Please consider making a donation to ShelterCare today.
Here are some of the ways you can offer support:
To Donate Today: Click On This Button
- Send your check to ShelterCare, 499 W. 4th Ave. Eugene, OR, 97401;
- Call Us: For donations made by telephone using Visa or MasterCard, call 541-686-1262;
- Automatic monthly donations from your checking or savings account is also available, call for information;
- Write, email or call us to add your name to ShelterCare’s mailing list;
- Contact Lucy Vinis, Development Director, for more information about donation needs and ways to donate at 541-686-1262.
Our programs benefit from in-kind donations from the community throughout the year. Families leaving our shelters–Brethren Housing or Family Housing Program–for new housing generally need bedding, towels, pots and pans, and other kitchen supplies to help them get started in their new residence. Please consider donating appropriate items, in new or near new condition, you no longer need.