It’s the season of giving. We receive many generous requests from compassionate community members inquiring about gifts to lift the spirits of people in our programs during the holiday season. Listed below is the list of items that are most requested by our clients. Volunteer opportunities also available.
If you have any questions regarding holiday giving please contact the development team at (541) 686-1262 or email@example.com
- Gifts cards to Walmart, Target, Winco or the like
- Gift cards to coffee shops, fast food places
- Bus passes
- New gloves, hats, winter clothes
- Personal hygiene items
- New sweatshirts
- Small notebooks for clients to track appointments, etc.
- Sleeping bags
- Body wash
- Inexpensive wrist watches
- Movie passes
- Raincoats or ponchos
- Small Electronics (cd player, small tvs, dvd players)
- Pet Supplies (food, toys, beds)